Jumat, 12 September 2014

Cara Membuat Lamaran Kerja Ke Hotel Memakai bahasa Inggris



APPLICATION LETTER
                                                Medan, 9th of September, 2014

Attention to :
The Personnel Management ...................... (nama perusahaan)
 
Dear Madam/Sir
On this good opportunity, I would like to apply job as ................(Jabatan yang Diminta)  in your company. My name is ............... (Nama Anda) , 28 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. My last graduated from .................... (pendidikan terakhir). I would like to have career to expand my experience. My personality as a hard worker and to work in individual and in team, I would appreciate if you give me the opportunity to work in your company.
Here with I enclose curriculum vitae and give details of my qualification. I hope my qualification and experience merit your consideration.
Thank you for kind attention, and I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours Faithfully,
........................... (Nama Anda)

1 komentar:

  1. Videoslots - YouTube
    Videoslots - YouTube videoslots Videoslots, created by YouTube channel with videoslots, is the #1 channel for video youtube to mp4 slots videoslots in the world.

    BalasHapus